Cybershield offers widest range of EMI/RFI shielding solutions on plastic components and systems with electroless plating and electroplating, conductive paint as well as EMI gasket dispensing. Cybershield EMI/RFI systems offer shielding effectiveness from 60-120 dB for frequencies up to 10 GHz.
Electrostatic discharge can be prevented with application of conductive coating onto plastic components. Conductive Coatings with plating or conductive paints have demonstrated excellent ESD prevention results.
Light weight, low cost plastic antenna and waveguide systems can be manufactured to exact customer requirements. Electroless plating can provide the needed surface conductivity for excellent antenna/waveguide performance. Molded and plated waveguides can replace heavier and higher cost machined or die cast metal parts.
Cybershield offers bright chrome plated plastic with environmentally friendly and RoHS Compliant trivalent chrome plating. Chrome plating capabilities meet automotive exterior specifications and can be produced in prototype quantities as well as high volume production requirements.
Protecting plastic components from harsh operating environment can be achieved with plating. Cybershield can deposit plating systems (metals and thickness) tailored to protect the plastic component from harsh chemicals, fumes, abrasion and even high temperatures.
Cybershield robotically dispenses Form-In-Place Conductive Gaskets onto flat surfaces, into grooves and top of walls with landing area as narrow as 0.025" (0.625 mm). EMI gaskets shield electronics inside device, prevent interference within the electronic device, from one compartment to another, and control radiated emissions.
Cybershield is industry leading supplier of metallized plastic solutions for EMI shielding, ESD control, chrome plated finishes, Mil-spec finishes, including CARC coatings. Cybershield is a recognized world leader in conductive coating on plastic. This includes our plating plastic capabilities where we can plate plastic resins from ABS to polycarbonate, to nylon, to liquid crystal polymer, epoxy, PEEK, PEI, and graphite composites to name a few. We also offer manual and robotic application of conductive paint. We work with design engineers at our customers in wide range of industries, including:
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Military/Aerospace Equipment
See how customers utilize Cybershield plastic plating, conductive spray paint and conductive gasket capabilities in EMI/RFI Shielding applications:
Cybershield has over 20 years of experience metallizing plastics for wide range of industries, customers, end-use environments, production volumes and cost budgets. To support your design requirements, we can:
- Share our experience and insight into what design factors lead to successful metallized plastic applications
- Provide design assistance, including resin selection and mechanical design to lead to cost effective applications
- Fabricate prototypes for customer evaluation and testing
- Supply metallized plastic components and systems to meet your requirements
- Support production requirements and streamline supply chain with turnkey capabilities
- Injection Molding
- Plastic Metallization
- Mechanical Assembly Services
RoHS and REACH
- All materials contained in Cybershield plating, conductive paint and conductive gasket systems comply with European Union Directive 2002/95/EC, "Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)".
- Cybershield certifies that all plating conductive paint and conductive gasket materials do not contain any of the materials or substances specified as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) as referred to in the EU REACH initiative.
Contact Cybershield to obtain RoHS and/or REACH certification.
Cybershield of Texas will work with its owner, employees, customers, suppliers, and regulators to continually produce high quality products, services, and timely deliveries at competitive prices. Cybershield maintains quality objectives to accomplish these goals in a profitable, ethical and professional manner. Management through open communication with its customers, suppliers, regulators and employees, will continue to improve its quality management system.